Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH
2017 – 2022
Play it safe
Safety & security for visitors of Allianz Arena has top priority. New threat scenarios as well as findings from intensive security research since the Love Parade suggested a revision and updating of the safety & security concept for major events at the Allianz Arena.
Companeer had already extended and updated Allianz Arena’s safety & security concept on several occasions, most recently in the context of the rail replacement service by adding an emergency scenario ” cancellation of the underground service after the match has started”. The various parts of the security, evacuation and public order concepts were examined thoroughly and aligned in several rounds with the authorities and organisations with security tasks (BOS). In the process, the terminology of the BOS was also adapted to the current status. Great attention was paid to produce comprehensive and applicable working materials for the staff.
- Revising the safety concept as well as the attachments according to the latest findings
- Addition of new emergency scenarios
- Considering structural changes such as fan separation via the new guest entrance
- Create clear and easy-to-read level plans with all relevant facilities regarding safety & security
- Developing and producing the working materials for the event operation
- Optimising the communication channels in match operations with the stakeholders’ participation
- Training measures on the safety & security concept
- Aligning the concept as well as the attachments with the authorities in several rounds up to approval