Companeer creates the framework for major sporting events such as the European Football Championship or the upcoming NFL matches in Munich. We improve the visitor experience and visitor safety in stadiums, on the last kilometer around it, and in host cities.
For our clients from the world of stadiums and arenas, we plan capacity expansions, develop security and mobility concepts and coordinate construction and conversion measures for the staging of major international events.
We develop solutions that can be agreed upon and approved, and then implement them together with the authorities, event organizers and operators.
From civil engineering to social sciences – our team covers a wide range of disciplines. Essential for our success is the combination of professional know-how, distinctive project culture and social competence.
With the NFL games in Germany and other upcoming major events in mind, we are looking for a
Working student as project support for major events
- Project support for the preparation of major events
- Create feasibility studies
- Elaborate concepts
- Coordinate planning and construction parties in temporary building measures
- Participate in the control of deadlines, costs and qualities
- Communication, information and coordination with project participants throughout the course of the project
- You already have a bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering, Safety & Security, Event management or other exciting disciplines
- First practical project experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Quick comprehension, analytical and networked thinking as well as team spirit
- You are able to work at least 15 hours per week
In addition to flexible time management and the opportunity to take responsibility for your own sub-projects, we offer you an environment with an appreciative and open corporate culture and team spirit. Of course, you will also participate in events and trainings for our team. The induction process is accompanied by a mentor who will help you take your first steps in the company.
- Working hours: up to 20 per week, if necessary up to 40 in lecture-free periods
- Contract status: Working student
- Working hours: Monday to Friday on mutual agreement
- Benefits: Inhouse training & flexible working hours
- Hybrid working: In the office, on site and in home office