FC Bayern Munich e.V.
2018 – 2022
For the next generation
The FC Bayern Campus was built between 2015 and 2017 in the north of Munich on Ingolstaedter Street. Companeer GmbH was responsible for the project management on the client side.
The FC Bayern Campus includes five buildings with different uses (academy, playing facility, clubhouse, sports hall, depot), traffic areas, sports fields and other outdoor facilities. In the ongoing operation of the FC Bayern Campus, it is to be expected that warranty defects will occur.
The HOAI service phase 9 of the planners exclusively includes the professional assessment of the defects detected within the limitation periods, but at the longest until the expiry of five years since acceptance of the service, including necessary inspections.
However, it would make sense to have a defect management system in place throughout the warranty period, assigning defects to planning areas, reporting defects, and coordinating the elimination of defects. However, this is not the task of the planners.
In such cases, Companeer steps up to the plate. Following the construction of the new FC Bayern Campus, we were commissioned with accompanying warranty management in order to identify defects at an early stage and protect the value of the facility.
- Discussion of the open defects, documentation of the defect status.
- Discussion of newly reported defects, advising the client on how to proceed with the defects, recording the defects in the defect management tool.
- Obtaining the professional assessment of the planner commissioned with LPH 9 in accordance with HOAI 2013, if required.
- Creation of notices of defects as a PDF file and the cover letter to the notices of defects as a text template
- Coordination of the process for sending the notices of defects by the client