This job is not vacant anymore.
Companeer improves user experience, safety, and security where crowds are on the move. Anywhere. Worldwide.
For a project with the Toronto Transit Authority we are looking for with immediate effect
2 student workers
- Develop crowd control plans for large, medium and small mass transit stations in Toronto
- Defining scenarios, which will then be simulated by our project partner accu:rate
- You have already completed a bachelor degree
- You have first practical project experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Quick comprehension, analytical and networked thinking as well as team spirit
- You’re willing to bring at least 15 hours per week
In addition to flexible work time and the opportunity to take responsibility for your own sub-projects, we offer an appreciative and open corporate culture, and team spirit. Of course, you will also participate in events and trainings for our team. During onboarding a mentor will help you take your first steps in the company.
The position is not limited to the project. We value long-term cooperation.
- Working hours: up to 20 per week, if necessary up to 40 in lecture-free periods
- Contract status: Student worker
- Working hours: on agreed workdays
- Benefits: Inhouse training & flexible working hours
- Hybrid work: In the office, at the customer’s site, and in home office – depending on project requirements.
Contact & Imprint
Companeer GmbH Parkstr. 22 | 80339 Munich
Phone +49 (89) 21 55 10 31
© 2023 Companeer GmbH