This job is not vacant anymore.
Welcome to the world of Companeer, where we are dedicated to reimagining user experiences and visitor safety in bustling environments worldwide. We’re excited that you’re considering a rewarding job with us!
At Companeer, our expertise lies in providing best-in-class consulting and project management services. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to identify the perfect mobility solutions for their unique needs, while fostering cost-efficient and eco-friendly practices that contribute to a better and sustainable future for everyone.
From now until the end of September 2023 we are looking for
2 student workers
to join our current project with transit providers in the Greater Toronto Area.
Your tasks – UPDATE!
You will collaborate on creating crowd control plans for large, medium and small mass transit stations in the Greater Toronto Area to prevent overcrowding. Please read further if you are interested in one or both of the following tasks:
- Creating simple and easy-to-read station overview maps from technical CAD drawings, PDFs, aerial views and photos shot on site.
- Writing documents for each station assessing the current situation and defining appropriate crowd management measures, based on available information and following our established best practice. Contributing to improve the structure of the documents and our re-usable text modules. Considering and incorporating client’s suggestions into the documents.
- You have already completed a bachelor degree
- You have first practical project experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Quick comprehension, analytical and networked thinking as well as team spirit
- You are capable and willing to execute one or both of the above tasks
- You’re willing to bring at least 20 hours per week. Ideally you want to work full time for the remainder of the project.
In addition to flexible work time and the opportunity to take responsibility for your own sub-projects, we offer an appreciative and open corporate culture, and team spirit. Of course, you will also participate in events and trainings for our team. During onboarding a mentor will help you take your first steps in the company.
- Working hours: minimum 20 per week, ideally up to 40 in lecture-free periods
- Expected contract period: From now until end of September 2023
- Contract status: Student worker, payment based on hours worked
- Working hours: on agreed workdays
- Benefits: Inhouse training & flexible working hours
- Hybrid work: In our office in Munich and in home office – depending on project requirements